I keep meaning to write down different milestones while waiting on Blueberry's arrival. I know I will have to update this several times as my foggy brains waxes and wanes.
12 weeks - "Morning" sickness finally subsides
14 weeks - Mommy felt Blueberry for the first time!
18 weeks - Blueberry kicks are strong enough for Daddy and Gigi (20 weeks for Gigi) to feel. Aunt Sissy didn't quite get it. Plus Mommy has to retire her skinny jeans.
22 weeks - It's official. Maternity clothes are a must. Thank goodness for Aunt Sarah.
23 weeks - Aunt Sissy finally gets a little kick!
28 weeks - Daddy and Mommy visit the Priors in Boston
30 weeks - Still breach. Bad Blueberry
34 weeks - Head down, butt up. We're ready to go!
March 18 - Baby Landon's birthday! Congratulations Kim and George!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment