Yesterday B and I got to check in on our little Blueberry and she's doing great! Everything is growing right along like it should. Blueberry's gotten BIG since I saw him two weeks ago and you can almost tell by looking at me. I've gained a total of 6 lbs and thankfully my sweet tooth is receding a little bit these days. We are measuring a week ahead right now. I'm feeling great these days except for saying goodbye to my skinny jeans yesterday. Blueberry's been wiggling around and I've been able to feel him sporadically since 14 weeks. Those are my favorite moments of the day (although I don't feel him every day quite yet).
So all the parts are in the right place. Ten fingers, ten toes attached to two arms and two legs. Heart just a beating away and all the other organs are looking great. And no, we still are not finding out what Blueberry is so you'll just have to keep guessing. But I do think she looks like her Daddy after seeing the pictures from yesterday. So cute! Here are two pictures from yesterday. I can't wait to kiss that little tiny foot!
Love,
M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment